Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My # 2 Source of Income Only Makes Me $60,000 a Year... But That's Okay, I Guess





I wanted to personally tell you about PLS and 4 Corners Alliance. Power Lead System (PLS) is the lead funnel system that I use to maintain contact with all my leads. If you don't know who PLS is, they're the longest running and most successful lead funnel system on the internet. You'll see a lot of people trying to copy what they do, only to fall flat on their face.

PLS knows what they're doing, and they have provided all the tools necessary for you to promote your business. If you don't have a primary business, and you have no idea how to put one together, I would suggest 4 Corners Alliance as a starting point. Even if you don't have any financial "savvy" 4 Corners can give you the education you need to make a lot of money for the rest of your life.


Why do I recommend 4 Corners Alliance? Because it only makes me a cool $60,000 a year. And $60,000 a year is a nice income when you don't have to do anything for it.

A lot of people just don't know how to get started making money because they've been brainwashed into thinking you have to get a college education or get a job. Well, a J.O.B. just keeps you on the borderline of poverty -- JUST OVER BROKE -- where you live paycheck to paychedk. With 4 Corners Alliance, I have been able to achieve an easy income of over $5,000 a month.

Now, I know that 5,000 dollars a month doesn't sound like a lot, but it's an extra $60,000 dollars a year on top of what I already make from my job. My primary job only pays me $24,000 a year, which is pitiful, so if I didn't have the extra income from 4 Corners, I wouldn't have been able to buy my new pickup last week.

I'm not going to promise you unlimited wealth, because if you don't put in the effort to work your business, you're not going to make any money. Like I always tell my peeps, I don't make money sitting on my ass, and you won't either. This doesn't mean you have to bust your ass, but you do have to make a proactive effort towards working you business. And, like I said, if you don't have a primary business, then 4 Corners Alliance is the perfect opp ortunity for you. It's only $28 ONE TIME, to get started. You'll never have to spend another dime with 4 Corners because all your upgrades are paid out of your profits.

Let me ask you this one question, then I'm going to go...

If you could make an extra $50K or $60K each year, for the rest of your life, would it be worth a ONE TIME investment of $28?

Only you can answer that question.

Now, a lot of people will join up with PLS, and some will even join up with 4 Corners Alliancebut a lot of people "flake out" and quit.

I got news for you... QUITTERS NEVER WIN! And losers are... well, losers.

Don't join losers.

Join winners for yourself and for your family. Do it for yourself.

Not for me.

Not for anyone else.

Do it for you.

You're already in PLS. Use it. Learn it. Then sign up in 4 Corners Alliance.


No comments:

Post a Comment