Thursday, May 2, 2019

My Top Producing Solo Ad Providers

My Top Producing Solo Ad Providers




Some of the following sites are affiliate sites utilizing the ClickBank platform. ClickBank is the oldest, and most trusted network for -- not only affiliate marketers -- but also for reputable solo ad providers. Other sites in this list are not affiliated with ClickBank, but I use them because they are reputable sources, and I know the owners. (Bookmark this page and check back periodically as I will update this page with other reputable sources when I find them.)

Each one of the links below will open up in a new tab on your browser, so that you don't lose your place here on this page.

This is my "short list" of my top providers of advertising and solo ad services. They have all helped me to get a lot of good quality traffic and buyers. When I was on a small, limited budget, I was looking for a way to replace my retirement income. With the right marketing funnel, you can make some great money.

When you get time, check out my PLS Hangout video replay by clicking here.

If you sign up with me and join me in Power Lead System (PLS) I will personally coach you how to get tons of traffic to your primary business for a fraction of the cost everybody else pays. The only thing you need to do to get this coaching from me is to "scale up" your PLS affiliate to at least the Diamond Level.

At Diamond, you will be able to make $100 commissions. Should you choose to go to Platinum, you will be able to make another $400 commission when you sell that package.

If you go "ALL IN" up to, and including, the Master Traffic Institute, I will coach you and show you how to retire from your job in 6 months or less, and live on a 6 figure annual income.


Ernest O'Dell
Ph: 806-598-2778



No comments:

Post a Comment